Monday, 8 December 2014

Apoc 17th C. Gobbos #1 - Faces

Good evening, Tonight I've been working on the faces of these Gobbos. Its times like this when I would like a better camera to help me show off parts of a mini more clearly; the pics below don't do them justice.

They have all been highlighted individualy to give them slightly different tones of green skin. Their beady red eyes with extreme highlights really bring them to life(all be it a menacing one).

I plan to work inside-out on these, so the clothing under their buff coats will be next. I will get my inspiration from real ECW period figures.

Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment