Friday, 28 November 2014

LoA 10s #1 - Day 6.5

Hi All,

As I didn't work yesterday, I completed a full day and then some today(lots done)!

All the horse flesh & leatherwork is highlighted. The white & blue areas have been base coated.

To make work a little easier I've organised the minis on sticks, usually six per stick. A regiment would have a stick of six troopers and a second stick of three command(sharing with another regt's command). Ive noticed today however that on several of the sticks I've mixed up some of the command minis with troopers(Duh!) This has slowed things up a tad and will make the pics i little more interesting, lol. To help I've added painted dots to the sticks(next to the imposters).

If you like the sticks idea and would like to try it out, you can get them from hobby stores. Their available in the larger(tongue depressor size) I use; or the narrower(lolly stick) size. Their inexpensive(about a £1 for a pack of 50/100 respectfully), make painting this scale of mini so much more convenient and are reusable.

Pics:









As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment