Tuesday, 25 November 2014

LoA 10s #1 - Day 5

Hi Guys, A full days work in the studio has seen the Bavarians completed. Yes I've highlighted skin, painted all the metalwork, white lace and applied a coat of varnish.

Tomorrow I will start work on the French, beginning with their cavalry.

Pics:










As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

2 comments:

  1. How the devil do you get that much detail in so small a scale. I'd say good work but that is too paltry a form of words to express what I think. I aspire to being this good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words Anon.

    ReplyDelete