Big day today, lots done!
- Highlight any first aid packs with a coat of Heavy Grey(VGC)
- Highlight the dark green equipment (grenades, MP/BAR pouches & medic’s webbing) with a coat of Brown Violet(VMC)
- Highlight the uniform with a coat of German Camo Beige(VMC)
- Highlight the webbing, backpacks, ammo pouches & entrenching tools/canteen covers with a coat of Deck Tan(VMC)
- Highlight the wood (rifle, handles), chin strap & boots with a thinned coat of Dark Fleshtone(VGC)
- Highlight the elbow/knee patches with a coat of Reflective Green(VMC)
- Highlight knife covers with a coat of Rakarth Flesh(C)
- Highlight the boot laces, any gloves & dampbrush the tops of the bases with a coat of Zandri Dust(C)
- Highlight the metal parts with a thinned coat of Neutral Grey(VMC)
As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).