Wednesday, 29 October 2014

BA US Airborne #1 Day 7.5

Sadly I only had half a day at work today, so I didn't get to the point I was hoping to achieve(Washing). But I only fell short by one stage, so I'm happy with that considering the investment of time.
  1. Paint any gloves with a coat of Zandri Dust(C)
  2. Paint the metal parts with a thinned coat of Heavy Charcoal(VGC)
  3. Dampbrush any ammo belts (previously painted Heavy Charcoal) with a coat of Brassy Brass(VGC)
  4. Paint the whole base including the rim with a thinned coat of Flat Earth(VMC)
  5. Apply Agrellan Earth(C) around any tires/chassis
Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment