Another busy day today, lots done.
- Paint the webbing, backpacks, ammo pouches & entrenching tools/canteen covers with a coat of Deck Tan(VMC)
- Paint any first aid packs with a coat of Heavy Grey(VGC)
- Paint the helmet camo cloth & any Musette bags/light wood(crates) with a coat of Green Ochre(VMC)
- Paint the elbow/knee patches with a coat of Reflective Green(VMC)
- Paint knife covers with a coat of Rakarth Flesh(C)
As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).