Monday, 20 October 2014

BA US Airborne #1 Day 3

I got another half day in on these US Airborne, achieved a lot, including the following:
  1. Highlight the skin with a coat of Flat Flesh(VMC)
  2. Highlight the uniform with a coat of German Camo Beige(VMC)
  3. Highlight the webbing, backpacks, ammo pouches & entrenching tools/canteen covers with a coat of Deck Tan(VMC)
This makes up the largest part of the highlighting, so I feel like I've 'broken the back' of this part of the project. I know I won't have a full day on these tomorrow, but should be close to completing.

Pics:



As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment