I finally got that wash and a few other bits completed, their looking great(IMHO)
- Clean-up the uniform with a coat of German Camo Beige(VMC)
- Airbrush the mini with a 1:1 mix of Gloss Varnish(V):Airbrush Thinner(V)
- Airbrush the whole mini with a 1:1 mix of Agrax Earthshade(C):Airbrush Thinner(V)
- Highlight the skin with a coat of Flat Flesh(VMC)
- Highlight any light wood(crates) with a slightly thinned coat of Green Ochre(VMC)
As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).