Thursday, 25 September 2014

French Napoleonic 18s #6

The saying goes: its better to be late then never! So here it is.

I've not really had a work day today, more of an admin day. Posting the last order, getting to know my new iMac and preparing painting guides for these new French Napoleonics. 

I did get them all glued onto sticks and I did take some pics (edited on the Mac). All I did was improve the white light balance, it seams to me to have made the minis look clearer. Any feedback would be appreciated! I normally use a one click auto fix on Photoshop. On the Mac I'm using the GINP App.

I plan to paint these in two batches; light infantry, artillery/trail in the first batch, followed by the Cuirassiers & Generals in the second. I hope this will speed up the process.

Here are some pics of the bare metal:























As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment