Thursday, 11 September 2014

French Napoleonic 18s #5 - Day 4.5

All white then! (pun intended) This morning went really well, I set a task to paint all the white areas (the largest single part of this project) before lunch. In one sitting I completed this and decided to reward myself with Mackies lunch and a trip to Hobbycraft. Four hours later, after a flat battery and several hours in traffic I'm back home. Needless to say my own batteries are now flat and in much need of rest. I have an old school group pic for today.


As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment