Monday, 8 September 2014

French Napoleonic 18s #5 - Day 2

After a couple of days off I'm back on the front-lines fighting with these republican French. Today I learned that the man I thought was Napoleon is actually a regular general an visa-versa. Yes Bony was hiding (with his hand in his jacket amongst his generals). This however, gave me a chance to try out an unused paint, namely Heavy Warmgrey (which is a light grey/pink on Bony's horse.

I also did this:
Paint the black areas (including the blanket roll & straps on the pack) with a coat of Heavy Charcoal(VGC)
Paint all the red cloth/feathers (not piping) with a coat of Heavy Red(VGC)
Paint any green cloth/feathers/pom-poms (not piping) with a coat of Heavy Black Green(VGC)
Paint the steal areas with a coat of Chainmail Silver(VGC)
Paint the brass/gold areas with a coat of Brassy Brass(VGC)

Pics:




















As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment