Tuesday, 27 May 2014

eBay Sale - 15mm DBA IV 23 Feudal English

Something a little different from my norm. this is an army I bought and started to paint some time ago. I had a gap in my painting schedule this weekend and I thought I would get them finished and sell them to someone who could give them some table-time and appreciation. These will be listed on eBay from Saturday (unless bought privately before). The minis are from Essex Miniatures and as expected from Essex they are nicely detailed. I've painted them as an army of Edward I and he is the General. Their are also several medieval personalities amongst his knights as noted below.
3KNs including the Gen.


3BWs


3SP/CV


2PS & 4CB


7HDs & 4SP


Kings Banner Bearer, Edward I, Earl of Hereford


Hugh de Courtney, Walter Beauchamp, Sir Robert de Setrans


John de la Mare, Robert Fitzwalter, Aymer de Valence


Unknown, Hugh de Vere, John de Warenne


Welsh Mercenary Cavalry


Marcher Spear


North Welsh Spearmen


Archers








Mercenary Crossbowmen


Sherwood Slingers


Spearmen




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment