Monday, 22 April 2013

Eye Candy - Dystopian Wars - Empire of the Blazing Sun - Naval Starter Set

These took me a little longer than usual to finish as I had to repaint them, following a paint scheme I didn't like. The finished fleet below I really like and they incorporate some new developments in my painting. I feel that my skill with the new airbrush has improved and as such I'm getting a better graduation of colour from the tops of the ships to their deck. These are the first minis I have used Vallejo Liquid Gold (Copper and Silver), these are the most realistic metallic I have ever used. The overall look is very pleasing to me.











As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment