Sunday, 16 December 2012

Eye Candy - LOTR Good Collection

Here is my collection of LOTRs good miniatures which I wanted to get onto the blog prior to selling on ebay. I completed these about two years ago, when I was into LotR strategy battle game. I haven't played the game in over a year and I think its time to let these minis go. With the recent release of the new Hobbit game, now maybe a good time to advertise them on ebay. I don't think the pictures really do them justice and have often been asked why I spent so much time painting rank & file troops. Click on the pics for a larger screen shot, which should show of the detail better. If you have any questions about these minis please get in touch. Also see my other post for the evil minis which I am also re listing on ebay.



It has been a long time since Ive posted on the blog, but i have been hobby busy. I am currently working towards reenacting "The battle at the farm" Crimson Fists vs Death Skulls Orks. This was in the 1st ed. of 40K and more recently in a White Dwarf.

Hope you liked this article, please comment and ask me questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment